Shaykh Muhammad Ramzan Al-Hajiri
He is Shaykh Muhammad bin Ramzaan Aal-Taamee Al-Haajiree -hafidhahullaah-. The Shaykh lives in Jubail, Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
Shaykh Muhammad bin Ramzaan Al-Haajiree holds a Master's Degree in Islaamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh) from the Imaam Muhammad bin Sa'ood Univeristy in Saudi Arabia. The Shaykh has studied with many of the major scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal-Jamaa'ah and his teachers and Shaykhs include:
- Shaykh 'Abdullaah bin 'Abdul-'Azeez bin Baaz (for 12 years)
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Saaleh Al-'Uthaymeen
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Amaan Al-Jaamee
- Shaykh Rabee' bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee
- Shaykh Saalih Al-Atram
- Shaykh Hamaad Al-Ansaaree
- Shaykh Muqbil bin Haadee al-Waadi'ee
- Shaykh Muhammad Naasiruddeen Al-Albaanee
- Shaykh Muhammad Amaan Al-Jaamee
- Shaykh Saalih bin Sa'ad as-Suhaymee
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Haadee al-Madkhalee
- Shaykh 'Aayid ash-Shimmarree
- Shaykh 'Ubayd bin 'Abdillaah Al-Jaabiree
- Shaykh Wasee'Ullaah 'Abbaas Al-Hindee
- Shaykh Falaah bin Ismaa'eel Al-Mandakaar
For many years, Shaykh Muhammad has been giving continuous classes, of which the following books were/are taught:
- 'Umdatul Ahkaam (Hadeeth/Fiqh)
- Forty Hadeeth of Nawawi (Hadith)
- Al Qawaid Al-Arba'a (Aqeedah)
- Al Usool AlThalatha (Aqeedah)
- Book of Tawheed (Aqeedah)
- Kashfu Al-Shubahaat (Adeedah)
- The Six Principles (Usool As Sitta) (Aqeedah)
- (Aqeedah) Al-Waasitiyah
- (Aqeedah) Al-Tahaawiyah
- Lam'atul I'tiqaad (Aqeedah)
- Sharh Al Sunnah of Imam Al-Barbaharee (Aqeedah)
- Al-Ibanah Al Sughra (Aqeedah)
- Masail Al Jaahiliyah (Aqeedah)
- Fadhlul Islam (Aqeedah)
- Mukhtasar Zaad AlMa"ad of Imam Muhammad Ibn AbdilWahab (Fiqh)
- Al Rahabiyah (Fara'id-inheritance)
- Al Waraqaat (Usool al fiqh)
- Al Bayquniyah (Mustalah al hadith)
- Kitab Ibadaat min Manhaj AlSalikeen (Fiqh)
- Al Mulakhas Al Fiqhi of Shaykh Saleh AlFawzan
- General Lessons for Common people of the Ummah of Shaykh Ibn Baaz
- AlUsool fi "Ilmul Usool of Shaykh Ibn Uthaimeen (Usool al fiqh)
- Parts of the Book Rawdhatun Nathir (Usool al Fiqh)
Shaykh Muhammad's schedule is filled with beneficial courses:
Saturday:The Shaykh teaches Ma'aarij Al-Qabool of Al-Haafidh Al-Hakamee and Manhaj as Saalikeen of As-Sa'dee at Masjid 'Utbah bin Ghazwaan in Dammaam. The Shaykh has completed many books in this sitting and recently (2012) completed Mukhtassar Tafseer Ibn Katheer and Qawaa'id al Fiqhiyyah.
Sunday:The Shaykh teaches Sharh Rasaa'il of Imaam Muhammad bin 'Abdul-Wahhaab (and now Kitaab At-Tawheed) at Jaami' 'Umar bin 'Abdul-Azeez in Jubail
Monday:The Shaykh is currently teaching Muqaddimah ar-Risaalah of Ibn Abee Zayd Al-Qayrawaanee. He's completed 40 An Nawawiya, Kitab Al Tawheed, Sharh As Sunna, and Fadl Islam. These classes are translated into English. These classes are done in the Shaykh's home in Jubail.
Thursday:The Shaykh teaches five books after Fajr until roughly 10 AM at Masjid Suraqah bin Maalik in Jubail. The books taught are: Tafsir Ibn Katheer, Bulugh Al Maram (Fiqh and Hadith), Al-Sharee'ah of Imam Al-Aajooree (Aqeedah), Umdatul Fiqh (of Imam Al-Maqdasee) (Fiqh), Zaad Al Ma'ad (Fiqh and Seerah).
Friday:Shaykh Muhammad started teaching Kitab At-Tawheed after Salatul Jumu'ah at Masjid 'Utbah bin Ghazwan in Dammam to benefit the students.
In addition:The Shaykh has weekly classes in Khafji and Nair'iyyah and monthly classes in Qaysooma and Al-Ahsaa. Within the past year the Shaykh has traveled to Morocco, Turkey, Europe, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Oman, Emirates, and other places around the world giving Da'wah and classes to the people. In December of 2010, the Shaykh traveled to Morocco with Shaykh Saaleh as-Suhaymee to participate in the Dawra (Seminar) entitled, "Dawrah Imaam Maalik bin Anas -Rahimahullaah-," wherein he taught the Muwatta of Imaam Maalik and the Risaalah of Ibn Abee Zayd amongst beneficial lectures. On some of these trips, the Shaykh has traveled with the likes of Shaykh Wasee'ullaah Al-'Abbaas. I (Abu Afnaan) have personally seen a letter sent by Shaykh Wasee'ullaah Al-'Abbaas in which he gives Shaykh Muhammad 'Ijaaza in Sahih Al Bukhari which Shaykh Muhammad read sections from it to Shaykh Wasee'ullaah, a part of which was on a plane, exemplifying the Shaykh's dedication to seeking and spreading knowledge.
The statements of some of the 'Ulemaa for Shaykh Muhammad
Shaykh Ahmad Al-Najmi, may Allah have mercy on him, was asked about Shaykh Muhammad. Below is the translated transcript of the conversation:
Q: "O our Shaykh, one wants to know what you know of the following Callers (meaning those who call to the Salafi da'wah); Shaykh Abdul Rahman Muhiyuddin. Do you know him O Shaykh?"
Q: "Shaykh AbdulRahman Muhiyuddin"
Q: "Muhammad Ibn AbdulWahhab Al-Aqeel?"
A: "Muhammad Ibn AbdulWahhab Al-Aqeel is well known, he is from Ahl alSunnah insha Allaah"
Q: "Shaykh Abdul Salam Al-Suhaimi?"
A: "ah, ah"
Q: "Shaykh Abdul Salam Al-Suhaimi?"
A: "Abdul Salam Al-Suhaimi, he is well known, he is from Ahl alSunnah insha Allaah."
Q: "Shaykh Ali Ibn Ghazi Al-Tuwaijiri?"
A: "I don"t know him."
Q: "Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ramzan Al-Hajri?"
A: "He is from the heads of Ahl AlSunnah."
Q: "Jazakum Allaahu khairan."
Naif Al-Mutairi - one of the Shaykh's students- mentioned:
I narrate to you a conversation of one our brothers who telephoned Shaykh Ubaid Al-Jaabiree -may Allaah protect him- seeking a fatwa about an issue. And the Shaykh (Al-Jabiree) was busy, so he asked our brother, "Where are you from?" He said, "From Al-Jubail." So the Shaykh (Al-Jabiree) said, "With you is Muhammad Ibn Ramzan, so call him and ask him."
And similarly when Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Hadi Al-Madkhalee -may Allaah protect him- visited us in Al-Jubail, I was with the Shaykh in the same car traveling to Dammam in which he praised our Shaykh (Muhammad Ibn Ramzan) and his efforts of da"wah in the Province. Additionally, Shaykh Muhammad bin Ramzaan Al Haajiree has been praised by the likes of Shaykh bin Baaz (Rahimahullaah) and other than him from the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah for his strong efforts in Da'wah all over the world.